learning the Liana way

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday smershday!!

Today was a gymboree day!! Uncle Jake took her.. We work on colors and pictures.. We also read Who says moo? Another great find from target dollar section.. When asked she points to the other animals in the story.. We played outside and now we are napping!!






Her toddler curriculum came today!! I was hoping it came before we left.. We're visiting my family for a week.. I'll still be able to post.. yippie



I went with this daycare program, its suppose to be adaptable for home use... Although it comes with a bunch of stuff you don't need.. hhmmm I wonder if they would make a homeschool version!! Anyways it seems like a very cute program, themes for each month with subtopics for the weeks and bonus seasonal activities.. Most of the activities seem to be hands on, Their is also a list for books needed from the library for the other activities... I'm not going to say I like it yet.. I will let you know my opinion after a week of use.. But the link is in my side bar if your interested in the high reach learning programs.. Its for toddlers, 2s, 3s, prek..

No comments: