learning the Liana way

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday activities...

I'm very happy to get some pics taken today!! Remember these activities are not forced on toddlers.. Let them pick out some books and just go with it!! Make it a fun learning experience..
Liana playing with her shape flash cards.. We like to use them with her shape sorter.. I found that set of flash cards at the dollar store in a carebear set.. I think its time for a new set thou!!


Liana and daddy reading her wild baby animal mag. You can find the link to that in my sidebar.. Its very cute.. It has stories and rhymes.. They run for 2 months.. I wish they did them every month..


Its a heavy weight paper. But not indestructible!!! Today we also trimmed her pumkin plant, it was taking over our backyard... She made a rollie-pollie friend, then she lost it in the grass!! We rocked out to some raffi music.. I need to video that someday..She had a very exciting day as usual!!

No comments: