learning the Liana way

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

gymboree day!!!

I will be having a custom glass pendant service available at my store and on this blog soon!!
Today was a gymboree day, She participate as much as she could!! When we got home we read the new book I got from wal-mart.. I see a monster touch and feel book.. Very cute.. played with her shape flash cards, read her little scholatics number book (must have book) and colored with markers..
Yesterday her daddy put together her desk and bookshelve!! I was so happy about both!! Its a little hard playing on the floor these days..since I'm 33 weeks pregnant..
When we arrived home on sunday night, the oct month of high reach arrived harvest!! To my surprise it didn't have much to do with harvest or fall.. Its cute and has alot of ideas but just isn't for Liana.. I will cancel it... beside its 40$ a month and I find way to many cute hands on learning things to be stuck with a curriculm I have to buy stuff for.. For example dj inkers file folder games to go, I laminated the pieces and probably will be getting the folder laminated to, add some velcro and you've got yourself a fun hands on learning game!!! I bought set 1 and 3.. Set 1 is better for Liana.. Its got colors, shapes, animals, and much more.. I definitly love the way we are doing things.. Not being pushy, just finding fun things that keep her attention even if its only 10 mins, it still makes a difference..

1 comment:

skoolzytoy said...

This toy looks very nice. Thanks for the interesting and informative review!toys for 3 year old boys.