learning the Liana way

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mondays activities...Day one of high reach

Ok since we are away from home, its a little hard to stick to my schedule...Ahh hate that... Anyways our first day of high reach learning didn't go so well.. Their are 6 activities in a day. A focus, creative expression, science, math, physical health, and lang. emerging literacy activities.. We only did 2 of the acts yesterday.. We played what's in the basket for our focus and marker mania for our creative expression.. Being away, the basket one was hard since we hardly have any of our stuff here.. I kinda like my way better... Nothing was set in stone for the day but we worked in art, motor skills, learning shapes and colors, etc.. So for the rest of the day we did our normal routine!!!! Read a book about time and played a cute game about wheres my home, matching the dog, bird, lizard, bee..etc to its home.. I'm probably going to cancel the high reach... I find way too many hands on learning things for local education stores... Our way just works best for us.. High reach does have alot of activities but the toddler curriculum seems more for a older child...

No comments: